Alcohol Licenses

The purpose of alcohol licensing in the State of Wisconsin is to better ensure the public health and welfare of Wisconsin residents.

The State of Wisconsin requires all persons who vend, sell, deal or traffic intoxicating liquors or fermented malt beverages to be licensed with their local government.

As a result, anyone who vends, sells, deals or traffics any alcoholic beverages within Village limits, in any amount, is required to first obtain a license from the Village of Blue Mounds. (See Wisconsin Statutes §125 and Section 12 of the Village Code of Ordinances)

Important Dates to Remember

June 30 – New licenses must be picked up from the Village Hall by 4:15 p.m.

July 1 – New licensing year officially begins.  All licenses issued for the previous license year are now expired.

Alcohol License Application Forms

Unless otherwise noted on the application form, all application forms on this page must be signed in the presence of a notary.

Each member of a partnership, LLC, or corporation must sign the application (new or renewal) and each member must complete the Auxiliary Questionnaire.

A notary is available at the Village Hall for your convenience.

Guides and Helps

Guide for Wisconsin Alcohol Beverage and Tobacco Laws PUB-302 

Beverage License Forms

Fillable forms can be found at this link through the DOR:  Liqour License Forms

Original Alcohol Beverage License Application AT-106  

Renewal Alcohol Beverage License Application AT-115  

Agent Appointment Schedule AT-104  

Auxiliary Questionaire AT-103 


Operator License Application

MASTER Oper Lic Application

Special/Temporary Class “B”/”Class B” License Form

Temporary Class “B”/”Class B” License Application AT-315

License Transfer Forms

Premise to Premise AT-112  

Person to Person AT-108  

Stock Transfer AT-900